Donor Egg IVF Fee
It is our goal to make your Donor Egg IVF treatment as affordable as possible.
The cost of one cycle of Donor Egg IVF at Bay IVF is $12,260.
Services covered in Donor Egg IVF Fee
- All in-cycle office visits, physician ultrasound examinations, and clinical monitoring required for Donor Egg IVF ovarian and endometrial stimulation
- Stimulation of recipient’s endometrial lining
- Estrogen and progesterone determinations
- Preparation of semen sample(s)
- Egg retrieval procedure
- Oocyte identification, embryo culture, including possible extended culture to blastocyst, and embryo transfer
- Serum pregnancy test
There are no additional fees for egg retrieval analgesia and the use of the procedure room. We also do not bill for extended embryo culture to the blastocyst stage.
Please note that the Donor Egg IVF fee does not cover treatment medications (charged by a pharmacy), pre-treatment screening evaluation, and laboratory testing required by the State of California and FDA.
Special services not covered in Donor Egg IVF fee
(not required by all patients)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Assisted Hatching of embryos
- Embryo Cryopreservation
- Genetic testing of embryos
Please use the following links for additional information about Donor Egg IVF and to schedule a consultation.