Frozen Donor Egg IVF Fee
It is our goal to make your Frozen Donor Egg IVF treatment as affordable as possible.
The cost of Frozen Donor Egg IVF treatment at Bay IVF is $12,260.
This does not include the cost of frozen eggs purchased from an egg bank.
Since it is expected that not all eggs will thaw, fertilize, and develop normally, egg banks sell frozen eggs in cohorts of 5-8 eggs. Such a cohort will hopefully produce 1-3 good quality embryos suitable for transfer.
The cost of frozen eggs varies among egg banks, but you should expect to spend between $1,500 and $2,500 or more per egg.
Services covered in Frozen Donor Egg IVF Fee
- Thawing of cryopreserved eggs
- Preparation of semen sample(s)
- Insemination of eggs (ICSI procedure)
- Embryo culture, including possible extended culture to blastocyst
- Embryo cryopreservation (vitrification)
- All office visits, physician ultrasound examination(s), estrogen determination, and clinical monitoring required for one cycle of endometrial lining stimulation.
- Frozen embryo thawing procedure
- Assisted Hatching procedure
- Embryo transfer
- Serum pregnancy test
Please note that the Frozen Donor Egg IVF fee does not cover treatment medications (charged by a pharmacy), pre-treatment screening evaluation, and laboratory testing required by the State of California.
Services not covered in Frozen Donor Egg IVF Fee
Please use the following links for additional information about Frozen Donor Egg IVF and to schedule a consultation.