Effective Date: 05/30/2023
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, register an account, request information, or engage in any other activities on our site. The types of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to, your name, contact details, email address, and any other information you provide voluntarily.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide you with access to our services and respond to your inquiries.
- Personalize your experience and tailor the content and resources we provide.
- Improve our website’s functionality, performance, and user experience.
- Send you relevant communications, updates, and newsletters.
- Conduct research and analysis to enhance our services and better understand user preferences.
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes.
We take reasonable measures to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. However, please note that no transmission or storage method over the internet can guarantee 100% security. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on our website.
Sharing of Information
We may share your personal information with trusted third parties, including service providers and partners, to assist us in operating our website, delivering services, or conducting business operations. We may also disclose your information if required by law, in response to a court order, or when we believe it is necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Our website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child without parental consent, please contact us, and we will promptly remove the information.