It is our goal to make your IVF treatment as affordable as possible.
The cost of In Vitro Fertilization at Bay IVF is $11,870.
Services covered in the IVF fee
- All in-cycle office visits, physician ultrasound examinations, hormonal assays, and physician clinical monitoring required for IVF ovarian stimulation.
- Preparation of semen sample(s)
- Egg retrieval procedure, analgesia, use of procedure room
- Oocyte identification from follicular fluid
- Embryo coculture with granulosa cells, including an extended culture of embryos.
- "Fresh" (unfrozen) embryo transfer, provided embryos are available for transfer.
- Embryo cryopreservation of all normally developing embryos and one cycle of cryopreserved embryo transfer if there are no available embryos for "fresh" embryo transfer.
- Serum pregnancy test
IVF Plus adds coverage for a possible second IVF cycle, up to two embryo cryopreservations, and an unlimited number of cryopreserved embryo transfers.
Please note that the IVF fee does not cover treatment medications (charged by a pharmacy), pre-treatment screening evaluation, and laboratory testing required by the State of California.
Bay IVF has partnered with Future Family offering easy, personal, and affordable fertility care financing. Their mission is to make fertility care more accessible and affordable.
Future Family loans are an alternative to high-interest credit cards and dipping into your savings. They offer 0% APR financing for those that are eligible, as well as low monthly payment plans. Prequalifying is risk-free, easy, and will not affect your credit score.
Most patients can increase their cumulative pregnancy probability by having more than one cycle of "fresh" or cryopreserved embryo transfers. The following graph illustrates the approximate cumulative successful outcome probability after two and three treatment cycles.
Two or Three Cycles (Embryo Transfers)
Increase the Likelihood of Successful Outcome
In this example, we used an arbitrary 35% successful outcome probability per treatment cycle. Your actual likelihood of pregnancy could be higher or lower.
Please use the following links for additional information about In Vitro Fertilization and to schedule a consultation.
With Dr. Polansky
Call Bay IVF: 650-322-0500
Text Bay IVF: 650-322-0500
- Email us: care@BayIVF.com
- Use this request form: