Donor Egg IVF Fee
The cost of one cycle of Donor Egg IVF at Bay IVF is $14,090.
Services covered in Donor Egg IVF Fee
- All in-cycle office visits, physician ultrasound examinations, hormonal assays, and physician clinical monitoring required for egg donor's ovarian stimulation.
- Preparation of semen sample(s)
- Egg retrieval procedure, analgesia, use of procedure room
- Oocyte identification from follicular fluid
- Embryo coculture with granulosa cells, including an extended culture of embryos.
- Embryo cryopreservation (vitrification)
Please note that the Donor Egg IVF fee does not cover treatment medications (charged by a pharmacy), pre-treatment screening evaluation, laboratory testing required by the State of California and FDA, and subsequent Frozen Embryo Transfer procedure(s).
Please use the following links for additional information about Donor Egg IVF and to schedule a consultation.