Donor Egg IVF Fee
The cost of one cycle of Donor Egg IVF at Bay IVF is $14,840.
Services covered in Donor Egg IVF Fee
- All in-cycle office visits, physician ultrasound examinations, and clinical monitoring required for Donor Egg IVF ovarian and endometrial stimulation
- Estrogen and progesterone determinations
- Preparation of semen sample(s)
- Egg retrieval procedure
- Oocyte identification and embryo culture including extended culture to blastocyst
- Embryo cryopreservation (vitrification)
- Frozen embryo thawing and culture
- Assisted Hatching of cryopreserved embryos
- Stimulation of recipient’s endometrial lining
- Embryo transfer
- Serum pregnancy test
There are no additional fees for egg retrieval analgesia and the use of the procedure room. We also do not bill for extended embryo culture to the blastocyst stage.
Please note that the Donor Egg IVF fee does not cover treatment medications (charged by a pharmacy), pre-treatment screening evaluation, and laboratory testing required by the State of California and FDA.
Please use the following links for additional information about Donor Egg IVF and to schedule a consultation.