Embryo Banking IVF Fee
The cost of Embryo Banking treatment at Bay IVF is $14,090.
Services covered in Embryo Banking fee
- All in-cycle office visits, physician ultrasound examinations, hormonal assays, and physician clinical monitoring required for ovarian stimulation.
- Preparation of semen sample(s)
- Egg retrieval procedure, analgesia, use of procedure room
- Oocyte identification from follicular fluid
- Embryo coculture with granulosa cells, including an extended culture of embryos.
- Embryo cryopreservation (vitrification)
Please note that the Embryo Banking fee does not cover treatment medications (charged by a pharmacy), pre-treatment screening evaluation, laboratory testing required by the State of California, cryopreserved embryo storage fees, and subsequent Frozen Embryo Transfer procedure(s)
Most patients can increase their pregnancy probability by having more than one cycle of Embryo Banking to maximize the number of cryopreserved embryos. The majority of human embryos do not have the potential to result in a successful pregnancy, whether "fresh" or frozen-thawed. The more embryos you store, the higher the likelihood that at least some will be "biologically perfect."
Please use the following links for additional information about Embryo Banking and to schedule a consultation.