Gender Selection Fee
The cost of Gender Selection treatment at Bay IVF is $16,805.
Services covered in Gender Selection fee
- All in-cycle office visits, physician ultrasound examinations, and clinical monitoring required for IVF ovarian stimulation
- Estrogen and progesterone determinations
- Preparation of semen sample(s)
- Egg retrieval procedure
- Oocyte identification and embryo culture including extended culture to blastocyst
- Embryo biopsy
- Embryo cryopreservation (vitrification)
- Frozen embryo thawing and culture
- Assisted Hatching of cryopreserved embryos
- Embryo transfer
- Serum pregnancy test
There are no additional fees for egg retrieval analgesia and the use of the procedure room. We also do not bill for extended embryo culture to the blastocyst stage.
Please note that the Gender Selection fee does not cover treatment medications (charged by a pharmacy), pre-treatment screening evaluation, and laboratory testing required by the State of California.
You will be billed directly by the genetic laboratory for the gender determination of the embryonic cells.
Please use the following links for additional information about Gender Selection and to schedule a consultation.