IVF Plus Financial Plan
IVF Plus Financial Plan can provide substantial savings over the cost of regular In Vitro Fertilization.
The cost of the IVF Plus Financial Plan is $19,740.
IVF Plus Fee Overview
|Up to Two
Number of Cycles
IVF Plus Financial Plan consists of up to two cycles of In Vitro Fertilization and cryopreserved embryo transfer(s) of embryos produced in the IVF portion of the Plan.
The female partner must be younger than 41 years old by the time the ovarian stimulation begins to be eligible for the IVF Plus Financial Plan.
Services covered in IVF Plus fee
- All in-cycle office visits, physician ultrasound examinations, and clinical monitoring required for IVF ovarian stimulation.
- Estrogen and progesterone determinations
- Preparation of semen sample(s)
- Egg retrieval procedure
- Oocyte identification, embryo culture, including extended culture to blastocyst.
- "Fresh" (unfrozen) embryo transfer provided "fresh" embryos are available for transfer.
- Cryopreservation of normally developing embryos if available.
- Frozen Embryo Transfer procedure(s) if cryopreserved embryos are available.
- Serum pregnancy test
If you did not successfully conceive from the first cycle of IVF treatment, the IVF Plus Financial Plan provides for a second cycle of IVF including embryo cryopreservation, and cryopreserved embryo transfer(s) until a successful pregnancy is achieved, or until there are no more cryopreserved embryos available for transfer.
There are no additional fees for extended embryo culture to the blastocyst stage, egg retrieval analgesia, and the use of the procedure room. Embryo Assisted Hatching procedures is also included in the IVF Plus Financial Plan fee.
Please note that the IVF Plus Financial Plan does not cover treatment medications (charged by a pharmacy), pre-treatment screening evaluation, and laboratory testing required by the State of California.
Please use the following links for additional information about In Vitro Fertilization and to schedule a consultation.